Law on Aliens

Our legal advice in the law of aliens already starts before the aliens’ registration offices, the German consulates or courts act. If you intend to take up residence in Germany, e.g., for studying or working, you should know in advance which rights and duties to expect. Thus, you can avoid legal problems in the future.

If you already reside in Germany, we provide advice concerning the renewal of your residence permit, the possibilities of obtaining a permanent residence permit or German citizenship as well as the possibilities of your spouse’s immigration.

In particular, we give advice in terms of:

  • Entry visa
  • Work and residence permit
  • Residence permit for course of studies
  • Blue card EU
  • Renewal of the residence permit
  • Permanent residence permit
  • Permanent residence permit EU
  • Immigration of spouses